Entradas populares de este blog
Unit 4 Ask about an article - Embedded questions
Ask about an article asking about an article: - Is that this month's Car Magazine? - Could you tell me where you bought it? I can't find it anywhere. Embedded Questions Sometimes we want to use a question as part of another question or a statement. This is called an embedded question. 1: We can use embedded questions as part of other questions. This is sometimes called an indirect question and is often used to be polite. - Normal question: Where is the station? - Indirect question (that includes an embedded question): Could you tell me where the station is? Embedded questions for polite requests: - Can you tell me? - Do you now? - Is possible? - Can you explain me? Imagine that you are a new employee. Write 5 embedded questions about your job or work place. - Can you tell me where the manager's office is? - I wonder where I can print this documents. - I'd like to know when I start to work. - I'm not sure if the ...

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario